Saturday, April 3, 2010

Why we need to learn technology...



Last week's lesson went great...Although there were challenges with enough pcs and space to get everyone to play with the technology, I think it went very well.  I know that learning new things can be hard, and I just wanted to tell you I admire all of your for joining me in this quest for the skills and practice we are building this spring with the classes you are participating in here at CMS.  Remember, if you are out of your comfort zone but pushing yourself to learn more--this is what we ask our kids to do.  You are never too inexperienced, too old, too busy or too stuck in your ways...teachers love to find new things, and I know you guys can do this even though it may be something that is so totally different from your previous realm of experiences (read "way out of your comfor zone").  You can do it, and I am here to help you start (or continue) on your path.  Please, if you find yourself frustrated do not give up...that's what we would ask our kids to do... 

2 comments:

  1. Howdy, this is a test response to your post

    ReplyDelete
  2. LPS has blocked the linked video, althought the email sent out by administration says it is only for a few weeks while we test. Sorry to LPS employees, but you may access this from home perhaps.

    ReplyDelete